Tuesday, June 12, 2012

A new start!

I'm a college student! :)
It's been ages since my last published and it feels awkward to be writing again. Oh, well. I'm officially starting my college life tomorrow as a matriculation student. Many good things have passed and currently I'm taking as many positive vibes as I can. I've worked in a retail sports shop before as a part-timer and I gained many experiences. I've opened my eyes to the real world and I'm seeing reality everyday. Oh yeah, I've also worked as a barista in The Coffee Bean and Tea Leaf. It was so much fun and all of the workers there were very friendly. I never thought before that I would become a barista. I went through training of doing the most famous ice-blended and also, espresso and other hot beverages. Alhamdulillah that everything went well, despite some of the challenges and emotional moments that I faced. I think, these are about it. I'm so nervous for tomorrow! :)

P/S: I wanna thank my boyfriend for being there for me 24/7 and I love you for infinity. Also, Thank you Ray for being my bestfriend and the best consultant I've had! Oh yeah! I'm a freaking figure skater! I've passed my pre-alpha test and I'm an alpha! I can do pivot! heheh

No comments:

Post a Comment

Looking for something?